Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
> External ballistics
The program is intended for simple simulation of the firing of various
types of bullets. The program solves the following tasks:
- Definition of the bullet.
- Selection from the list of typical bullets.
- Calculation and selection of typical ballistic coefficients.
- Calculation of the forces, velocities, trajectories, angles and other
external ballistic parameters.
- Graphic representation of the results of one or two bullets.
Data, procedures, algorithms and information from professional literature
and the catalogues of the ammunition manufacturers are used in the
Note: The standalone calculation
module Technical and Engineering Formulas
contains this calculation.