Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
> MITCalc External spur gear design
The calculation is designed for geometric and strength design and check
of spur gearing (internal, external, gear rack) with straight and helical toothing. The application provides
solutions for the following tasks.
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (external / internal /
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing
specific slips, minimizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing
gear, temperature rise, design of shafts, check
dimensions, new materials definition).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI,
ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
List of standards: ISO 6336-1:2006;
ISO 6336-2:2006; ISO 6336-3:2006;
ISO 6336-5:2006; ISO 1265; ISO 1328-1:1997;
ISO 1328-2:1997; ISO 1122-1:1998; ANSI/AGMA
2001-D04 , AGMA 908-B89, ANSI/AGMA 2015- 1-A01, ANSI/AGMA 2015-2-A06 and