Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
Products > Belt
transmissions - toothed belts
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check
of toothed belt transmissions. The application solves the following tasks.
- Selection of the type of belt with a suitable output power.
- Selection of an optimum transmission alternative in view of power,
geometry and weight.
- Option of designing a non-standard transmission.
- Calculation of all necessary strength and geometrical parameters.
- Calculation of power parameters and axis loads.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The application works with CAD systems and includes the respective models
of pulleys and belts. The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data
from ANSI, RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association), ISO, DIN, BS and basic
documents from catalogues of companies ContiTech(r) and Gates Rubber
Company(r). The database of belts includes the 20 most frequently used types
of toothed belts.
List of standards: Synchronous Belts ANSI/RMA IP-24, 1983; DIN 7721; DIN
ISO 5296; ISO 5295; ISO 5294