Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
Prestressed bolt connection
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check
of a prestressed bolt connection, loaded by static or cyclic loading resp.,
acting both in the axis of the bolt and in the plane of the connected parts.
The application solves the following tasks:
- Automatic design of a connection bolt of standard design.
- Calculation and check of connections fitted with special shanks.
- Design and calculation of necessary mounting prestressing of the
connection and fastening torque.
- Calculation of force conditions of a loaded connection.
- Static and dynamic strength check.
- Calculation of joint parameters for a specific working temperature.
- The application includes a table of commonly used materials of bolts
according to ISO, EN, SAE and ASTM, and a selection of materials of the
connected parts according to AISI/SAE/ASTM, ISO, EN a DIN and others.
- Support of 2D CAD systems.
The calculations use data, procedures, algorithms and data from
specialized literature and standards ANSI, ISO, EN, DIN.
List of standards: ANSI B1.1, ANSI 273, ANSI B18.2.1, ANSI B18.2.2, ANSI
B18.3, ANSI B18.6.2, ANSI B18.6.3, ANSI B18.22.1, ASTM A193, ASTM A307, ASTM
A320, ASTM A325, ASTM A354, ASTM A449, ASTM A453, ASTM A490, ASTM A574, ASTM
F568M, ASTM F593, ASTM F2281, SAE J429f, ISO 273, ISO 1207, ISO 4016, ISO
4032, ISO 4035, ISO 4762, ISO 8738, ISO 8839, EN ISO 898, EN ISO 3506, EN
10269, EN 28839, VDI 2230