Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Extension Pack - EP08
Released MITCalc 1.61
Released MITCalc 1.60
Released MITCalc 1.51
Extension Pack - EP07
Service Pack - SP06
Released MITCalc 1.50
Released MITCalc 1.40b
> Slender strut (column) buckling
The program is designed to calculate the optimum cross-section and
perform strength check of slender struts strained for buckling. The program
- Selection of six basic types of buckling.
- Calculation of area characteristics of 20 types of cross-sections.
- Design of optimum profile accommodating the set load.
- Strength check of the strut.
- Calculation and graphical representation of permitted stress dependent
on slenderness rate.
- A table of materials and a table of area characteristics of W, S, C
and L profiles according to ANSI/AISC and I, U, L and T profiles according
The calculation is based on data, procedures, algorithms (Johnson,
Tetmajer, Euler, Secant) and data from specialized literature and AISC, ISO,
DIN and BS standards.
List of standards (DIN 1025, 1026, 1028, 1029, 1024, AISC W, AISC S, AISC C, AISC L, AISC LU