Recommend to a friend
Purchase, Price list
Released MITCalc 1.76
Released MITCalc 1.75
Released MITCalc 1.74
Released MITCalc 1.73
Released MITCalc 1.72
Released MITCalc 1.70a
Released MITCalc 1.70
Products > Chain
transmissions (roller chains)
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check
of common chain transmissions using roller chains.
- The application solves the following tasks.
- Selection of a power suitable type of chain.
- Selection of an optimum transmission alternative regarding power,
geometry and weight.
- Calculation of geometric, strength, safety and operational parameters.
- Calculation of power parameters and axis loads.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
The application works with selected CAD systems and includes
corresponding databases of roller chains. The calculations use data,
procedures, algorithms and data from ANSI/ASME, ACA (American Chain
Association) ISO, DIN, BS and JIS.
List of standards: ANSI/ASME B29.1M (Dec2001), ANSI/ASME B29.3, DIN 8187,
DIN 8181, DIN 8181, DIN 8164, DIN 8150, ISO R606, ISO 1275, BS 228, JIS
B1801, JIS B1803.