The calculation is designed for geometric and strength design and check of spur gearing (internal, external, gear rack) with straight and helical toothing.
The application provides solutions for the following tasks.
- Calculation of helical and straight toothing (external / internal / gear rack).
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum number of input requirements.
- Design for entered coefficients of safety (static, dynamic).
- Calculation of complete geometric parameters (including corrected toothing).
- Optimization of toothing by use of proper correction (balancing specific slips, minimizing specific slips, strength...).
- Calculation of strength parameters, safety check.
- Design of gearing for exact axis distance.
- Supplementary calculations (calculation of parameters of the existing gear, temperature rise, design of shafts, check dimensions, new materials definition).
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Drawings of an accurate tooth shape including data (X,Y coordinates).
- Generating an accurate model in 3D.
The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from standards ANSI, ISO, DIN, BS and specialized literature.
List of standards: ISO 6336-1:2006; ISO 6336-2:2006; ISO 6336-3:2006; ISO 6336-5:2006; ISO 1265; ISO 1328-1:1997; ISO 1328-2:1997; ISO 1122-1:1998; ANSI/AGMA 2001-D04 , AGMA 908-B89, ANSI/AGMA 2015- 1-A01, ANSI/AGMA 2015-2-A06 and others.